& Emollient Agent
INCI Name PEG-8
POLYOXYETHYLENE (CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE) GLYCERIDES
UNIGLY MC-208 is a nonionic surfactant with medium chain partial glycerides whose fatty acids are derived from coconut oil. UNIGLY MC-208 can provide your formulation with ”Refreshing & Emollient feeling”, that’s why it is suitable for rinse off products.
Characteristics & Properties
- Slightly yellowish Clear liquid.
- Low freezing point (under 10℃) provides your products with high stability in low temperature.
- Water-soluble more than 3.0% (HLB～15, Griffin).
- Makes cleansing power better for your water-based make-up cleansing products.
- Provides emollient feeling with skin after washing off.
- Provides conditioning effect or smooth feeling with hair after washing off.
||High cleansing power even in water-based products. Provides emollient feeling with skin after washing off.
||Provides emollient feeling with soap-based products. Keeps foaming ability of surfactants.
||Provides conditioning effect with hair after washing off. Keeps foaming ability of surfactants.
||Provides mildness with skin even alcohol-based products.
UNIGLY MC-208 is a PEG type nonionic surfactant with cloud point. Less than 2.0％ water solution of UNIGLY MC-208 appears clouded solution, due to its cloud point.
Cloud point of UNIGLY MC-208 (Representative date)
Nonionic surfactants with high HLB bring clear solution of high dilutions of UNIGLY MC-208
Formulation 1 Cleansing liquid (Oil free type)
Formulation 2 Hair shampoo
※The safety and intellectual property right are not guaranteed