NOF EXHIBITS AT MEDICA 2023
NOF EXHIBITS AT MEDICA 2023
Düsseldorf, Germany 2023 (Nov.13-Nov.16)
11/02/2023 by NOF EUROPE GmbH
NOF CORPORATION is exhibiting its additives for diagnostics at MEDICA trade fair 2023 to be held at Messe Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf, Germany, from 13 – 16 November. Please come and see us to get new information for the BIOLIPIDURE® series, the LIPIDURE®-GD series and the EVERBRITE® series in our booth at Hall 1/D35. The contents of our exhibition are as follows.
1. BIOLIPIDURE® series
BIOLIPIDURE® is a series of our MPC (2-methacryloyloxyethyl phosphorylcholine) polymer products, which has a high reputation as additives for diagnostic reagents globally such as lateral flow tests, latex agglutination, ELISA and chemiluminescent immunoassay. As it contains no animal derivatives, BIOLIPIDURE® has little lot-to-lot variations and little biohazardous risk. The main functions of BIOLIPIDURE are:
- Enhancement of sensitivity and accuracy;
- Suppression of non-specific adsorption (i.e. blocking function); and
- Stabilization of antibodies and enzymes.
In recent years, the use of BIOLIPIDURE® has expanded to the fields of rapid antigen/antibody testing for SARS-CoV-2. The supporting data on the enhancing the sensitivity of such testing kits by using BIOLIPIDURE® will be presented at our booth.
2. A Prototype MPC polymer
A prototype MPC polymer which has been developed especially for lateral flow test will have been introduced to our exhibition. The key functions of the prototype are:
- Enhancement of sensitivity and accuracy; and
- Improvement of S/N ratio.
3. LIPIDURE®-GD series, new additives for PCR
LIPIDURE®-GD is a series of our MPC polymer products which has been developed as additives especially for genetic diagnostics such as PCR. Basic functions of LIPIDURE®-GD series are:
- Improvement of efficiency and specificity of PCR amplification
- Improvement of detection limit
- Stabilization of PCR master mix
4. EVERBRITE® series, Activated PEGs for diagnostics
EVERBRIGHT® is a series of our polyethylene glycol derivative products which is used as additives for diagnostic reagent. EVERBRIGHT® has three categories based on its molecular structure:
- Monofunctional linear PEGs,
which is applicable for suppression of non-specific adsorption on magnetic beads or microplates, or for stabilization of enzymes;
- Heterofunctional PEGs,
which is applicable as a linker for immobilized antibody, enzyme-labeled antibody and antigen; and
- Multi-arm PEGs,
which is applicable for accumulation of secondary antibodies.
Conference website: https://www.medica-tradefair.com/
If you are interested in any of our technology or product, please visit our booth at Hall 1/D35 during the fair, or contact our regional offices below to learn more and to arrange a meeting.
* BIOLIPIDURE, LIPIDURE and EVERBRITE are registered trademarks of NOF CORPORATION in the U.S.A., Japan, EU, and several other countries.